1) Dirty fingernails.
2) Eating with your mouth open.
3) Making promises you can’t keep.
4) Talking/texting during a film.
5) Sending me a DM when you could have just sent a normal tweet. We are not having an affair. Stop it.
6) Happy endings in films. i.e. (500) Days of Summer.
7) Morning breath.
8) Body Odor.
9) Dry hands.
10) Bad hair days.
12) Men who fail to express their interest in someone.
13) Stratches on dvds.
14) Those who use the term “HOT” to describe a woman/man.
16) Dog shit in the streets.
17) Smelling of food (a day out in central London).
20) Cheap food.
22) Unnecessary remakes, reboots & sequels.
23) No toilet paper in cubicles.
24) Conceited individuals.
25) Taking the night bus home.
26) Living in Mordor, where no one ever visits me.
27) “Friends” who are not your friends, but pretend that they are.
28) LIARS!!! *make a note of this*.
30) Backhanded compliments.
31) Train delays.
33) Those who jump on every bandwagon.
34) Actors/actresses who can not act.
35) Singers who feel the need to act.
36) The fact that I don’t have a cat, yet.
37) Being judgemental.
38) Being cold.
39) Period pains.
40) Anyone & everyone who wears those “fake nerd/geek glasses”.
41) Saying something is “your guilty pleasure”.
42) Not understanding my film references, when I throw them into everyday conversation.
43) Those who talk way too loud.
44) Anyone who “Beats around the bush”.
45) Shopping for jeans, coats & bras.
46) Pointing out an age difference (between yourself & I).
47) Getting my shoes wet.
48) Those who use others.
49) Overpriced water.
50) Not being nice to others.
51) Men who flirt with me. It’s weird and I’m not good at it!
52) Using YOLO/LOL in ACTUAL conversation O_o
53) Alcohol breath.
54) Fake hugs (especially if we are not really friends).
55) Women who wear nothing and then hug themselves to keep warm. WTAF??
56) Shaving (when I can’t afford to wax).
57) Someone who steps on my pretty shoes.
58) Those who say “I can’t dance”. There is no wrong way, just enjoy the good music.
59) Pretending you like someone when you REALLY, REALLY don’t.
60) Those who feel the need to fill silences.
61) Saying “Sorry” without actually meaning it.
62) TV programmes.
63) Men with long fingernails.
64) Waiting for something to load.
65) Being the third wheel.
67) Adverts before a film.
68) Women’s t-shirts.
69) Streets that have street lamps out.
70) Those who stare at you and don’t hide the fact that they’re staring at you.
71) Couples who go out of their way to show that they’re a couple.
72) Catching your favourite song on the radio 20seconds before it finishes.
73) Men thinking you fancy them because you’re “friendly & nice”.
74) Finishing a book way before your commute is over.
75) Phone/i-pod battery dying.
76) The weeks after you’ve told someone you like them. Hah!
77) 8 or more hour flights.
78) Missing your return flight back home.
79) Having shitty skin (on my face).
80) My constant word vomit.
81) Valentines Day.
82) Standing for an hour journey on the train, during the morning rush hour.
83) Walking with someone who walks slowly.
84) The fact that I don’t have a gay best friend.
85) Always having crap birthdays.
86) Living in London.
88) When someone sits in my favourite seat at the cinema. Not cool, yo!
89) Those who can’t take a hint.
90) The fact that I don’t have a DeLorean.
91) Time wasters.
92) Not appreciating what someone has done for you.
93) When shoelaces come undone.
94) Falling in love with fictional characters you have sex dreams about, but will never be in your life.
95) Being sad.
96) Overbearing personalities (the look at me, pay attention to me kind).
97) Clingy men.
98) Overally shy folks (to some extent).
99) Holding onto sweaty handrails on buses/trains.
100) Digital projectors and the fact I don’t get to use our 5mm projector at work (anymore).
Seems as though I don’t like a lot of things in life. Yeeeaaah. :)